Join our team in developing our own SaaS product. It’s a scalable and data driven application based on Python and Vue. We know you might be more inclined to some of these technologies than others, but we’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of the project.
Work is, inevitably, a huge part of our daily routine. So, we want your experience to be interesting, with new tech, subject matter and challenges — and fun. We work hard, support each other and go home feeling full, each day, even though we’ve been working remotely during the pandemic. Of course, we hope to return to our normal office routine soon. Whatever the case, we keep up with the latest technologies, tools and tricks of the trade. And, we’re always refining our approach; everyone has a seat at the table.
So, are you willing to learn, eager to challenge yourself and have worked for at least two years as a Full Stack Developer? Here’s what you’ll need:
Skills & requirements
- Python back-end, ideally with Django and PostgreSQL. Our platform is hosted on Amazon AWS and we try to leverage cloud technologies, but no former experience on cloud platforms is required.
- A good grasp of OOP and design patterns or Functional Programming to avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, test-ability and maintainability of code, using best practices.
- Knowledge of Front-end frameworks with extra points if you’ve worked with Vue. Otherwise, React, Angular or Svelte are also acceptable.
- Knowledge of Restful API’s and Github workflows
- A desire to collaborate and innovate with other team members, both technical and non-technical.
- If you’ve been working with requirements and project management teams to achieve software development goals, you’ve got a leg up. We’re using SCRUM to do that.
And, here are some additional skills that would be nice to have:
- DevOps/Cloud practices with Docker, AWS or Serverless technologies
- Asynchronous Python using Celery
- Ability to analyze information for efficient Code reviews and Testing
- Knowledge of the CI/CD Agile delivery method
Ideal candidates should be:
- Naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data
- Self-motivated and full of energy
- Physical exercise-friendly (not a prerequisite)
- Strong sense of responsibility, visionnaire and passionate about his job
What do we provide?
- Competitive salary
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
- Flexible daily schedule
- Benefits like company outings, catered lunches, snacks, team sports, fitness classes, endurance training, participations to races etc.
What do you say, then? Shall we talk?