We’re looking for people of all experience levels to join our Athens-based team. We are building a complex web application in the fitness industry that will improve the quality of professional life for coaches and athletes, making them more productive, through a personalized training approach. To best serve our clients you’ll delve into new subject matter on a daily basis, and you’ll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software platform. We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
What is ScienceTraining:
A holistic, yet absolutely personalized, fitness program for coaches to offer their athletes, with the objective to improve both their physical and mental health, increase people’s motivation through a bucket of challenges and make them happier and healthier. This personalized program will be remote, yet communication rich and completely tailor-made due to the ScienceTraining platform.
You are to contribute in all aspects regarding the launch of a new web application. You need to be eager to learn and explore new technologies. You must enjoy communicating with other developers. We have the best and they are willing to guide you.
Skills & requirements
- At least 6 months of experience in back-end development using Python
- Experience in front-end frameworks, such as Vue, React or Angular
- Experience in creating RESTful APIs
- Experience in consuming an API using authentication methods
- Desire to collaborate and innovate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Familiarity with SCRUM to help organize requirements and work project management teams to achieve software development goals
Ideal candidates should be:
- Naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data
- Self-motivated and full of energy
- Physical exercise-friendly (not a prerequisite)
- Strong sense of responsibility, vision and passion about their job
What do we provide?
- Competitive salary with a stock option plan
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
- The chance to be one of the very first contributors in sciencetraining.io
- Flexible daily schedule
- Benefits like fitness classes, snacks, endurance training, participations to races etc.